2012 TEXAS TRAVEL SUMMIT TRADE SHOW
Tuesday, September 25 - 12:15pm - 2:45pm
Lunch is served inside the Trade Show
READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTERING
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU WISH TO REGISTER FOR A BOOTH PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE AT 512-328-8842. CONFERENCE REGISTRATIONS WILL NOW BE HANDLED ONSITE.
Basic exhibitor rate includes one booth and full conference registration for two people.
Early Bird Rate – Register by 5 pm on August 10th (Members Only), Payment due by August 31, 2012
$695 per booth / $215 each additional person after the two that are already included
$720 per booth for TTIA members / $895 per booth for non-members
Additional Attendees(beyond first two included in booth fee): $215 for members / $315 for non-members
Full refund until 5:00pm on August 24, 2012. 50% refund until 5:00pm on September 7, 2012. No refunds after 5:00pm on September 7, 2012. This cancellation policy helps us ensure the most accurate counts possible for the event. For questions regarding the cancellation policy, please contact the TTIA office at 512-328-8842.
THE VALUE OF EXHIBITING AT TTIA'S TRAVEL SUMMIT
- REACH hundreds of important travel & tourism professionals
- GENERATE high quality leads
- EDUCATE customers and prospects
- GAIN valuable input and feedback from customers
- BUILD and DEVELOP relationships with purchasing influencers and decision makers
- CREATE a positive and lasting impression in the marketplace
- NETWORK with key opinion leaders from a variety of organizations
- HYPERLINK on the TTIA Summit Exhibitors List page along with a company description
- RECEIVE attendee contact information
- SAVE with early bird registration (members only) which includes full conference registration for two.
TRADE SHOW EXHIBITOR INFORMATION
We will be promoting your appearance at TTIA's Texas Travel Summit Trade Show to our attendees. Please make sure to complete the Description portion of the booth registration form to ensure your company is properly represented in our promotional efforts. Exhibitors who register prior to Friday, September 7 will be included in the online and mobile Trade Show Exhibitor Guide.
FULL CONFERENCE FOR TWO INCLUDED IN BOOTH REGISTRATION
The basic exhibitor rate includes one 10'x10' booth and full conference registration for two people. If your schedule allows, we strongly encourage you to attend the entire conference. The meals and social events throughout the conference are excellent opportunities to meet new contacts and build relationships.
TRADE SHOW DECORATOR
Information packets will be sent by email directly from Freeman. Packets will include information on shipping, electrical outlets, and additional materials you might need. Order early, by September 4, 2012, to take advantage of advance order discount rates.
For assistance from Freeman, contact Exhibitor Services at (210) 227-0341.
If you have not received your packet at least one month prior to Summit, please contact Jennifer Roush at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: you will not need your Booth Number to complete the Exhibitor Packet information or to ship your items for the trade show. Booth Numbers will be assigned closer to the trade show date. You must ship your items through the Trade Show Decorator.
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION:
The Hyatt Lost Pines Resort is unable to accept any
shipments. Advance warehouse shipping to Freeman/Austin Warehousing
Distribution is required. No shipments will be accepted after Tuesday,
September 18, 2012. Please coordinate all outbound shipping in advance with
your carrier. Due to the remote location of this facility, carriers such
as UPS and Fed-Ex do not visit on a daily basis. Arrangements must be made
prior to show date.
Exhibitor rate includes one 10'x10' booth, 8' background drape and 3' side drapes, one 7"x44" one-line booth ID sign, one 6'x30" skirted table, two chairs, and one wastebasket. Only one organization name will appear on each booth sign - and will reflect what is put on the registration form. Facility is carpeted.
POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Donations of items to be used as door prizes are greatly appreciated and are a good way to promote your business. To donate an item, please bring it to the conference registration or to the trade show area by Tuesday, September 25th at 10am. (See below for more information!)
- Booth set-up will take place during designated hours on Tuesday morning, September 25th - 8am to 11:30am. Lunch will be available to exhibitors at approximately 11:45am.
- Plan to keep your booth staffed at all times - Trade Show runs from 12:15-2:45pm. People often return to ask questions when you are not busy.
- No one will be allowed into the Trade Show without a TTIA Summit name badge.
- Tear down will follow immediately after the close of the Trade Show at 2:45pm.
PRIZE GIVEAWAY OPTIONS
1. As in the past, give your door prize to someone from TTIA prior to the show. Attendees will bring a passport card to each booth for a stamp/signature (Attendees must visit a minimum of 50 booths to be eligible for these door prizes). Then Madden Media, Trade Show Presenting Sponsor, will announce the winners towards the end of the show and give credit to the exhibitor for providing the prize. Someone from TTIA's staff will be present during the Exhibitor Set-Up time frame on Tuesday morning and can pick up your prize so that you won't have to worry about getting the prize to the Madden Media main booth.
- OR -
2. Keep your door prize at your booth, collect business cards from those who stop at your booth, and select a winner. All winners will need to be announced at the Madden Media main booth and they will ask the winners to return to your booth to pick up their prize. You will need to provide TTIA and/or a Madden Media representative with the winner's name and a brief description of your prize no later than 2:00pm on the day of the Trade Show so that announcements may be made. (We recommend you ensure you have cell phone numbers on all business cards collected so you can call the winner & make arrangements for them to get their prize should they no longer be in the exhibit hall when the announcement is made.)
COMPLIMENTARY MAILING LISTS
All exhibitors will receive an Excel spreadsheet of the conference attendees list. We will send you the list of attendees registered "to date" approximately two weeks prior to the conference, and then provide a full list for follow-up approximately two weeks after the conference. Please note: this attendees list is one-time only use.
Presenting Trade Show Sponsor