|Please read the following information before placing an order:
- You do NOT have to register on our site to purchase tickets. However, if you elect to register, please select Park Ticket Purchase on the first screen.
- Tickets are for single day general admission on any day that the attraction is open for general admission during the 2016 season.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and are non-refundable. Tickets are not valid with any other offers/discounts.
- There is an 8 ticket maximum order per attraction (i.e. you may order 8 for one park and 8 for another).
- These are paper tickets that must be mailed to your address in the U.S. & Canada. They cannot be picked up at the park, and they are not available as e-tickets.
- Ticket orders received before 2pm Central time Monday-Friday will be processed the same day unless otherwise noted. All orders placed after 2pm central time Monday-Friday will be processed the next business day.
- Sales tax of 8.25% is charged on all tickets except for Natural Bridge Caverns.
- Please make sure to check the park's hours and dates of operation prior to purchasing your tickets to ensure the park is open on the day you plan to visit. There is a link to the park's website on the park's individual ticket page.
- You may purchase tickets in person at our office after ticket sales begin. Please call ahead to confirm that someone will be available to process your order. If paying with cash, please have exact change. The TTIA office is open from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday, but walk-ins are welcome until 2pm M-F.
We are located at 3345 Bee Caves Rd, Suite 102-A, Austin, Texas 78746. CLICK HERE for directions to our office.
- Click here for Shipping information.