HYATT REGENCY LOST PINES RESORT
575 HYATT LOST PINES ROAD, LOST PINES, TX 78615
JUNE 22 - 26, 2020
ABOUT TRAVEL & TOURISM COLLEGE (TTC)
Travel and Tourism professionals from across the West and Southwest U.S. convene for one week each summer for an intensive, industry-leading curriculum of travel & tourism marketing, management, and leadership courses. This is designed as a 3-year certification program, with returning students taking 2nd and 3rd year classes.
Travel & Tourism College instructors are university professors and industry CEOs who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the classroom. The schedule is packed from start to finish with classes, discussion groups and networking events.Upon successful completion of the 3-year program and a capstone project, graduates receive the designation of CERTIFIED TOURISM EXECUTIVE (CTE).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved in travel, tourism, hospitality, recreation or a related field who wants to enhance their Industry knowledge and skills and their potential for career advancement. Whether you've been on the job for a week or several years, Travel & Tourism College is a great way to begin or strengthen your knowledge of sales, marketing, communications, management and related subjects.
2020 TUITION RATES
Full tuition rate includes course materials and most meals including: Monday- lunch and dinner, Tuesday- breakfast and lunch, Wednesday- breakfast, Thursday- breakfast, lunch and dinner, Friday- breakfast.
*Note hotel rates are not included in tuition.
Now accepting applications for a partial scholarships. Applications must be completed online by March 6th. Scholarship winners will be announced by March 27th.
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE
- Early-bird Member Rate - $875
- Early-bird Non-Member Rate - $975
Early-bird Rates- End at 5:00 PM
on April 24, 2020 (Early bird extended to May 15, 2020).
- Regular Member Rate - $975
- Regular Non-Member Rate - $1,075
- Alumni Rate - $195 - Space is limited!
*The Evaluation Committee must approve all capstone projects before students can attend as an Alumni.
The Alumni Program will be held on Thursday, June 25 from 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included). Schedule of classes to follow soon.
Cancellation Policy - Full refund until 5:00 PM. on May 22, 2020. No refunds after 5:00 PM on May 22, 2020. This cancellation policy helps us ensure the most accurate counts possible for the event. For questions about this policy, please contact the Texas Travel Alliance office at (512) 328-8842.
2020 HOTEL INFORMATION
HYATT REGENCY LOST PINES RESORT & SPA
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, Texas 78612
* Located between Austin and Bastrop, Texas and is easily accessible from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
- Texas Travel Alliance Rate: $179 + tax/ night (single/double)
*Each student is allowed one room at this rate. Resort fee waived. Fee will show when booking rooms, but will be removed onsite once checked in. Rates available for Travel & Tourism College registered attendees only.
Cut-off Deadline - May 29, 2020 (unless block is sold out prior to this date).
TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM: CLICK HERE
TTC PARTICIPATION ELIGIBLE FOR CREDITS WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
Attendance at Travel & Tourism College is eligible for the following credits:
The information below is in regards to the 2019 Travel & Tourism College and is to be used as a resource only.
Speaker and schedule information for the 2020 program coming soon!
2019 TTC CONFIRMED INSTRUCTORS
- Keith E. Arnold, Principal, Destination Momentum Dynamics
- Steve Atkins, President, The Atkins Group
- Neville Bhada, Founder & CEO, Tourism Skills Group
- Jessica Bybee-Dziedzic, Director of Partnerships, Saffire
- Scott Carley, Keynote and certified Vistage Speaker and Executive Business Coach
- Matt Clement, Director of Marketing, Arrivalist
- Amy Desotell-Buckingham, SeaWorld San Antonio
- Monica Faulkenbery, APR, Assistant Director of Communications for the Northside Independent School District in San Antonio
- Jorge Franz, Senior Vice President of Tourism, Visit Houston
- Chet Garner, Creator, Host, and Executive Producer of The Daytripper
- Nate Gieryn, Tourism Research Manager, Travel Texas
- Bob Phillips, President and CEO, Improving Your Success
- Davis Phillips, President and GM, Phillips Entertainment, Inc.
- Kim Phillips, Vice President/Director, Denton Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Peter Ross, Co-Founder, 829 Studios
- Holly Russell, CTE, Regional Sales Manager, Digital & Emerging Markets, AJR Media Group
- Jenifer Sarver, Principal, Sarver Strategies
- Sheila Scarborough, Co-Founder, Tourism Currents
- Vicky Soderberg, Cygnet Strategies, LLC
- Fran Stephenson, Principal, Step-In Communication
- Dr. Peter Tarlow, Founder, Tourism & More
- Ryan Thompson, Senior Vice President, Miles Partnership/Odyssey
- Joe Veneto, Chief Experience Officer, Veneto Collaboratory
- Daryl Whitworth, CTE, Regional Account Manager, Madden Media
2019 CLASS SCHEDULES
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS!