HYATT REGENCY LOST PINES RESORT
575 HYATT LOST PINES ROAD, LOST PINES, TX 78615
JUNE 22 - 26, 2020
ABOUT TRAVEL & TOURISM COLLEGE (TTC)
Travel and Tourism professionals from across the West and Southwest U.S. convene for one week each summer for an intensive, industry-leading curriculum of travel & tourism marketing, management, and leadership courses. This is designed as a 3-year certification program, with returning students taking 2nd and 3rd year classes.
Travel & Tourism College instructors are university professors and industry CEOs who bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the classroom. The schedule is packed from start to finish with classes, discussion groups and networking events.Upon successful completion of the 3-year program and a capstone project, graduates receive the designation of CERTIFIED TOURISM EXECUTIVE (CTE).
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone involved in travel, tourism, hospitality, recreation or a related field who wants to enhance their Industry knowledge and skills and their potential for career advancement. Whether you've been on the job for a week or several years, Travel & Tourism College is a great way to begin or strengthen your knowledge of sales, marketing, communications, management and related subjects.
2020 TUITION RATES
Full tuition rate includes course materials and most meals including: Monday- lunch and dinner, Tuesday- breakfast and lunch, Wednesday- breakfast, Thursday- breakfast, lunch and dinner, Friday- breakfast.
*Note hotel rates are not included in tuition.
*Now accepting applications for a partial scholarships. Applications must be completed online by March 6th. Scholarship winners will be announced by March 27th.
To apply, CLICK HERE!
Early-bird Member Rate - $875
Early-bird Non-Member Rate - $975
*Early bird rates end at 5 PM on April 24, 2020.
Regular Member Rate - $975
Regular Non-Member Rate - $1,075
Alumni Rate - $195 - Space is limited!
The Alumni Program will be held on Thursday, June 25 from 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM (breakfast, lunch, and dinner included). Schedule of classes to follow soon. The Evaluation Committee must approve all capstone projects before students can attend as an Alumni.
Cancellation Policy - Full refund until 5 PM. on May 22, 2020. No refunds after 5 PM on May 22, 2020. This cancellation policy helps us ensure the most accurate counts possible for the event. For questions about this policy, please contact the TTIA office at (512) 328-8842.
2020 HOTEL INFORMATION
HYATT REGENCY LOST PINES RESORT & SPA
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road, Lost Pines, Texas 78612
The Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort is located between Austin and Bastrop, Texas and is easily accessible from the Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
TTIA Rate: $179 + tax/ night (single/double) *Resort fee waived. Rates available for Travel & Tourism College registered attendees only. **Each student is allowed one room at this rate. Resort fee will show when booking rooms, but will be removed onsite once checked in.
Cut-off deadline: May 29, 2020 (unless block is sold out prior to this date).
To book your hotel room: CLICK HERE
TTC PARTICIPATION ELIGIBLE FOR CREDITS WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
Attendance at Travel & Tourism College is eligible for the following credits:
The information below is in regards to the 2019 Travel & Tourism College and is to be used as a resource only.
Speaker and schedule information for the 2020 program coming soon!
2019 TTC CONFIRMED INSTRUCTORS
- Keith E. Arnold, Principal, Destination Momentum Dynamics
- Steve Atkins, President, The Atkins Group
- Neville Bhada, Founder & CEO, Tourism Skills Group
- Jessica Bybee-Dziedzic, Director of Partnerships, Saffire
- Scott Carley, Keynote and certified Vistage Speaker and Executive Business Coach
- Matt Clement, Director of Marketing, Arrivalist
- Amy Desotell-Buckingham, SeaWorld San Antonio
- Monica Faulkenbery, APR, Assistant Director of Communications for the Northside Independent School District in San Antonio
- Jorge Franz, Senior Vice President of Tourism, Visit Houston
- Chet Garner, Creator, Host, and Executive Producer of The Daytripper
- Nate Gieryn, Tourism Research Manager, Travel Texas
- Bob Phillips, President and CEO, Improving Your Success
- Davis Phillips, President and GM, Phillips Entertainment, Inc.
- Kim Phillips, Vice President/Director, Denton Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Peter Ross, Co-Founder, 829 Studios
- Holly Russell, CTE, Regional Sales Manager, Digital & Emerging Markets, AJR Media Group
- Jenifer Sarver, Principal, Sarver Strategies
- Sheila Scarborough, Co-Founder, Tourism Currents
- Vicky Soderberg, Cygnet Strategies, LLC
- Fran Stephenson, Principal, Step-In Communication
- Dr. Peter Tarlow, Founder, Tourism & More
- Ryan Thompson, Senior Vice President, Miles Partnership/Odyssey
- Joe Veneto, Chief Experience Officer, Veneto Collaboratory
- Daryl Whitworth, CTE, Regional Account Manager, Madden Media
2019 Class Schedules
THANK YOU TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS!