Deadline to Receive Submissions: Friday, April 19, 2019
The 2019 Texas Travel Summit conference is coming up! This year's conference will be held in Fort Worth, September 23-25. The conference is the only statewide event in
Texas that provides the opportunity for the entire Texas Travel and Tourism Industry
to network with other industry leaders and learn about a vast array of industry
topics including travel trends, marketing and promotions, best practices, new
products and services, and advocacy to help the industry grow and
prosper. The conference is designed to
EDUCATE, INNOVATE, and COMMUNICATE. We
expect to have 400+ in attendance.
We will have Educational Tracks for various segments of the Travel and Tourism Industry. We are looking for informative and
engaging speakers to present topics under the following tracks:
• People Development
• Product Development
• Team Goal Setting
• Public Relations
• Marketing Meetings
• Finding Groups
• Selling to Different Markets: Religious, Sports, Corporate, E-Sports, etc.
• Partnering to Sell Alternative Spaces - Not Just Hotels and Convention Centers
• Emerging Trends
• Google Hotel Booking Engine - How It is/will be a Bigger Disrupter
• Privacy and the Right to be Forgotten - How It will Affect Targeted Marketing
Travel Summit is attended by all aspects of the Texas Travel Industry including convention & visitor bureaus, chambers of
commerce, hotels, airlines, attractions, retail outlets, motor coach
companies, media companies, suppliers, and travel related state agencies. These attendees are from urban and rural
areas across the State and beyond. Their experience also ranges from senior level
executives to marketing and sales professionals, and young leaders in the industry. Allied organizations include
publications, newspapers, advertising firms, and much more.
As a presenter, you will gain
visibility as a knowledge expert in the industry as well as receive a
complimentary day pass for the day you are speaking at the Texas Travel Summit (travel expenses on your own).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
order to be considered, you MUST complete the online speaker inquiry form below. Presentations shall not be sales pitches.
- Please know that you may be asked to give a formal presentation
in-person to TTIA.
- Provide as much information as possible in the form below. This information will allow us to have a better understanding of your qualifications as a presenter.
- Deadline to receive submissions is Friday, April 19, 2019.
2019 Texas Travel Summit Speaker Submission Form