The Texas Travel Industry Association's mission is to improve the quality of life in Texas by strengthening travel and tourism.
TTIA is a nonprofit organization made up of businesses, organizations,
associations and individuals with an interest in developing travel and tourism in Texas.
Our members include:
accommodations, airlines, attractions, campgrounds, convention and
visitor bureaus, chambers of commerce, publications, public relations
and advertising firms, regional groups, restaurants, suppliers to the
tourism and convention community, travel agencies/clubs, tour operators
Membership in TTIA
in TTIA is an investment:
The more you participate with TTIA, the more you benefit.
- in the travel & tourism industry,
- in the future of the industry,
- in your business, organization and professional development
of your staff.
A TTIA Member Receives:
Other Benefits of your TTIA Membership:
is the industry’s voice in the legislative process
- TTIA support non-partisan issues that generates revenues, protects and grows the business of travel and tourism in Texas, supports more than 1 Million Texas jobs, and improves the quality of life for all Texans.
works diligently to defend the uniform school start date law, preserve
state agency funding, avoid new taxes on our industry, and deal with any
new threats to our industry
to an expansive membership of nearly 800 top level professional
members and a state network to build your expertise
to an online community that gives you personal access to the strength of
to a network of recommended suppliers providing savings on
products and services
and state meetings connecting you with industry professionals in your
professionals bringing state and national expertise to you at our events
year, more than 1000 participants attend our conferences and workshops - program that provide content to positively affect your organization's bottom line
offers a variety of marketing opportunities to its members throughout the
year including, "See Texas First” integrated marketing and the File Folder
periodically reviews marketing opportunities and provides members with
those opportunities that best meet our membership’s needs
If you aren’t a TTIA member you can expect:
- More than 90 years of knowledge of the tourism industry from the TTIA staff to assist you
- Industry information, business-to-business contacts and resources from the TTIA E-newsletter, TTIA email updates, and the printable & searchable online TTIA Membership Directory
- Legislative newsletter, updates and points of interest that affects your community/organization
Programs (Provide discounts or special programs to TTIA Members):
Partners In the Park Program, Office Depot, Constant Contact, Healthcare discounts, and more.
See more benefits of membership...
- Up to a $150.00 cost increase to attend each program: Texas Travel Summit, Texas Tourism Unity Dinner, Travel & Tourism College
to attend Travel Fair, or participate in the "See Texas First" Integrated Marketing Program,
TTIA's File Folder Program, TTIA Scholarships and Office Depot Savings
will not receive access to the TTIA Membership Directory which contains
professionals with whom you should be networking
- You will not receive professional development credit through our seminars