The Texas Travel Industry Association's mission is to improve the quality of life in Texas by strengthening travel and tourism.
TTIA is a nonprofit organization made up of businesses, organizations,
associations and individuals with an interest in developing travel and tourism in Texas.
Our members include:
accommodations, airlines, attractions, campgrounds, convention and
visitor bureaus, chambers of commerce, publications, public relations
and advertising firms, regional groups, restaurants, suppliers to the
tourism and convention community, travel agencies/clubs, tour operators
Membership in TTIA is an Investment!
in TTIA is an investment:
- in the travel & tourism industry,
- in the future of the industry,
- in your business, organization and professional development
of your staff.
The more you participate with TTIA, the more you benefit.
A TTIA Member Receives:
Other Benefits of your TTIA Membership:
is the Industry’s voice in the Legislative process
- TTIA supports non-partisan issues that generate revenues, protects and grows the business of travel and tourism in Texas, supports more than 1 Million Texas jobs, and improves the quality of life for all Texans.
works diligently to defend the uniform school start date law, preserve
state agency funding, avoid harmful taxes on our Industry, and address any
new threats to our industry as they arise
to an expansive membership of top level professional
members and a state network to build your expertise
to an online community that gives you personal access to the strength of
to a network of recommended suppliers providing savings on
products and services
and state meetings connecting you with Industry professionals in your
professionals bringing state and national expertise to you at our events
year, more than 1000 participants attend our conferences and workshops - programs that provide content to positively affect your organization's bottom line
offers a variety of marketing opportunities to its members throughout the
year including, "See Texas First” integrated marketing and the File Folder
periodically reviews marketing opportunities and provides members with
those opportunities that best meet our membership’s needs
- More than 90 years of knowledge of the Travel & Tourism Industry from the TTIA staff, ready to assist you
- Industry information, business-to-business contacts, and resources from the TTIA E-newsletter, TTIA email updates, and the printable & searchable online TTIA Membership Directory
- Legislative updates and points of interest that effect your community, organization, or business
- Life's Better Affinity
Program: provides discounts and access to special programs for TTIA Members, including marketing, branding, research initiatives, as well as the Partners In the Park Program, Office Depot discounts, Constant Contact email to enhance your business, healthcare discounts, and more.
What You're Missing if You Aren't a TTIA Member:
- Discounts to attend each program: Texas Travel Summit, Texas Travel Industry Unity Dinner, Travel & Tourism College
- Eligibility to attend Travel Fair, or participate in the "See Texas First" Integrated Marketing Program,
TTIA's File Folder Program, TTIA Scholarships, and Life's Better Affinity Program Member Discounts
- Access to the TTIA Membership Directory- a professional list full of networking contacts you should have!
- Professional development credit through our seminars and events
To See More Benefits of Membership...